Monday, September 14, 2015

Nursery

I am beyond pleased with how my sweet baby boy's nursery came out! The hubs and I put some TLC into this room, and it totally feels like home for our boy. We wanted it to be neutral colors with a simple animal theme to it.
I can't wait to sit in that glider and rock him to sleep or read to him! I know it'll come hand for those late night/early mornings feedings and changing times!
Hubs and I tag teamed on those bookshelves and made em' from scratch wood. It was a fun process and easy peasy fresh and easy!
This nursery will be even more full of love this week... I'm exited to start sharing pictures and baby stories of our son sooner than you know!

1 comment:

  1. Matanielu's room is my favorite in the house and Kams too :) He is truly blessed and I know he will enjoy that glider as much as you! Oh, and I'd like to point out those beautiful fabric flowers on the mirror ;)

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio