Thursday, September 10, 2015

40 Weeks



We took these maternity photos with the lovely Kate from Kate Florian Photography when I was 37 weeks preggo, and I'm just so thrilled with the way they came out!

{Fast forward to a few weeks down the line} I'm now a tad over 40 weeks preggo, and I still feel amazing. All that I can ever ask for is our baby boy to bless us with his debut into this world! I'm counting down the days until we get to snap photos WITH him here on earth... outside of my womb. I'm so grateful for this life, and my hubs and I look forward to being the best parents we can ever be to our angel.

I'm also looking forward to getting back to some regular posting (after I get through this hump of labor!) and sharing what the season has been like in Husker Nation!! We've been watching nothing but college football, and it just feels SO right!!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous photos! You guys are going to make wonderful parents. I can't wait to meet our baby boy :))

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio