Wednesday, August 19, 2015

37 Weeks

I seriously could not handle holding off on these pictures to share with you all! The Hubs and I had an amazing blissful maternity photo shoot with Kate Florian Photography here in Lincoln, and she gave us a few sneak peeks! She was amazing, and completely captured these moments as I imagine they would be captured.

I'm 37 weeks today and am counting down patiently until we meet our love. As you may recall from this post, I've been having all sorts of different feelings waiting for baby to come. But today, in this very moment, I feel excited, calm and at peace. I keep telling myself that in order to be the best I can be throughout labor and the beginning of motherhood, I have to keep things cool, calm and collective. Labor will be such a beautiful thing that is about to unfold, and I want to cherish each moment as it comes (I'll have to report on that reality once I'm clear to share the birth story!).
Any tips you mommies out there want to share in these stages? I'm all ears!!

1 comment:

  1. You look so happy! These photos are so special and you'll treasure them for years to come!

    The only advice I would have to give is to trust your instincts. Through labor, delivery, the postpartum period, and the entirety of motherhood: you know your body and your baby better than anyone else, so don't ever forget it. <3

    xx

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio