Friday, August 21, 2015

Husker Baby Shower

Popped my diaper cake cherry
Cutest slice of soap pie that smelt DELISH!

Shower-happy at 37 weeks
The football wives of our Cornhusker team threw such a lovely breakfast shower for my sweet little boy! It was so lovely and I enjoyed the intimate setting we had with our little football family.

My hubs and I are so overwhelmed with all the love and support we've had since moving out here to Nebraska. Being that we worked with this football staff before when we were at Oregon State has helped SO much in feeling that we're back with family. We've even met some awesome NEW coaches and their families who joined us in Husker Nation.

Being around these ladies means so much to me. We all experience the long days and nights without our husbands as Fall Camp began... we all love going to practices and scrimmages just so we can spend time in the same vicinity as our husbands... we will all be with each other through the season, and well after. There's a bond amongst football wives that I am so blessed to share with this group of women!

Another celebration in the books for my love!If you missed the other shower I had with my family and friends back home, you can see those gorgeous photos here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio