Friday, August 28, 2015

My Pups and Me

Through preparation of the arrival of our baby boy (which can be any moment these days), these precious pups have been through it all... the happy times I have, the tears I shed, the walks I take, the heat of the moment times I scold them to get out of the kitchen or off the new couches... all the highs and the lows of my life! 

Often times, I look at them feeling really sad that they won't have my undivided attention at home... especially because football season is here and we won't have our all day Saturdays to roam the streets! All I can do is try my hardest to tag team with the hubs and spend some good ol' QT with these pups during the daily hustle and bustle of being a first-time mommy to our sweet son. I'm sure they will be just as ecstatic as we are to share their home with their new brother!

After all... how can I not pay no mind to these sweet faces?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio