Thursday, August 27, 2015

Football with Baby

As football season approaches us next week (YAY!), I can't help but think about what necessities I'll need as a first time mommy with a newborn baby! Granted the weather isn't too scorching hot or freezing cold, I WILL be in the stands watching our Huskers dominate this season!

Here are some goodies that are on my list to pack up for game day!
1. Boba Baby Wrap. This will be a MUST to carry baby around while I'm clapping and rooting on our Huskers! // 2. Herringbone Classic Diaper Bag. We scored on this gorg diaper bag that holds diapers, and wipes, and onesies... oh my! I love it because the durability of the material, and the thick shoulder strap on it. // 3. Mud Pie Football Blanket. Can't go to a football game without a sportful blankie. The best part is it's double-sided with the turf on the other side! // 4. Nursing Cover by Bebe au Lait. How adorable and cheerful is this nursing cover to stare at while feeding baby and covering the goods?! // 5. Football Coverup, Hat and Bib. Not only do we need a football blankie, but a football outfit to cheer on Daddy and his players!

What are some goods you pack up for baby during football season?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio