Monday, July 27, 2015

Baby Shower

Last weekend, my family hosted the most UHHHHH-MAZING baby shower celebrating the beginning of my sweet boy's life! Every detail from the food, to dessert, to entertainment, to the party favors... everything was absolutely stunning and so up my alley. I tell you... my family is more than I can ever ask for and continues to surpass my expectations. I am blessed with the BEST! One of my cousins even flabbergasted me by his free-hand drawing on the chalkboard (pictured above). How adorbs is that?!?!

I wanted to share some of the stunning decor that was hand made in it's most intricate details. Hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I did. If you want to see all 200+ of them, follow me on Flickr and check out Baby Philipp's Shower album. You'll even get a peek at our son's name (which you may need some pronunciation assistance with). It was important for my hubs and I to keep it a cultural name. I'll share the background story with you all one day!

WARNING: Picture-Cuteness Overload in this post!

 
You can say we (my son in my womb, and I) enjoyed this special day, especially the love that filled the atmosphere. Cheers to 34 weeks this week, with 6 more to go (EEEEEK!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio