Who needs a Monday to be inspired?! I LOVE this quote by Helen Keller, as it speaks to the determination and persistence she had in life for success.
- How many of you feel defeated after this week?
- Who dwells too much on something that went wrong?
- Why can't we focus on what's right and celebrate those quick wins along the way?
I'll be the first to raise my hand on these questions. BUT it's not to say that I (or you) can't turn this boat around. If you put positive out, you will receive positive in. It's the honest truth!
Maybe you just graduated from high school or college and are feeling a little lost....
Maybe you have been applying for jobs left and right, but haven't had a call back...
Maybe you have so much work that it consumes you professionally and personally...
Or just MAYBE you're pregnant and your to-do list just keeps growing as time is nearing for your baby to be blessed in this world (just sayin').
Whatever it may be that troubles you, I'm here to say this is NOT the end of the road for you. Good things are destined for your future IF you want them to be! Stay focused and recharge and reboot when you are feeling down. How?? Well, just to name a few ideas...
- Take a walk in the fresh air.
- Walk away from the computer and take some deep breaths.
- Grab a cup of coffee or tea to replenish your energy.
- Hug your dog or your loved one.
Go into this weekend with GOOD CHEER and remember that each day is building onto your success!