Friday, November 11, 2016

ME Time

{source}
Being a member of my family and full force mommy, an employee in the workplace, a loving person to my friends, a member to society, I becomes WE really quick! I take the responsibility [and pride] of providing service to others, which I can tell you I wholeheartedly take pride in. I don't expect to be compensated for my actions... it genuinely fulfills my heart when I can help someone, ANY one, out.

Having said that, it's so easy to focus on others that I tend to quickly forget about ME. Life gets busy and moments are made in the blink of an eye... so much so that it becomes hard to manage my time. But let me tell you... the more crazy busy it gets, the more I make it a point to DO ME. I'm not saying that I'm getting ready to ditch my family or friends or work... not even close! What I mean is that it has become pivotal to take time each day [or week] to do something for me. It can be watching my fabulous reality TV, getting a mani and pedi, blogging! Things that fulfill me and give me fuel so that I can continue to service others with all of me.

I want to encourage you all to DO YOU. Take time and treat yourself with alone time, shopping time, coffee or wine time... whatever YOU time may be. When's the last time you did something for YOU?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio