Tuesday, September 13, 2016

One

Today, my sweet baby boy turns the big ONE! It was just a short year ago that I went through this life changing experience, and I am in complete awe...

... that I was blessed one year ago with a healthy infant boy
... that he's taught me so much about patience and presence
... that God kept me sane with my LO thru the most difficult obstacle I've ever faced, losing my Mom
... that we got the hang of nursing, and STILL loves it
... that he is responding to commands like blow kiss and clap your hands
... that I've had the opportunity to be with him every waking night and day
... that he is all MINE (and my Hubs, of course!)
Happy FIRST birthday, my sweet son. Thank you for being the smart, funny, witty little boy Daddy and I have witnessed you to be throughout this past year. I pray that you stay faithful in God's word and teachings of life. I love you forever more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio