Monday, June 19, 2017

Ode to Dads

When I met my husband 15 years ago (as of tomorrow to be exact!), I was attracted to the similarity in traits he shared with my Pops. I loved his kind heart, his gentle demeanor, and his love for life and everyone involved in it! And now I get to witness him being the same exact way with our LO. He's so nurturing (in a manly way, of course), and I can't say I'm one bit surprised at him killing this Dad game. But what I can say is that I am so blessed... blessed to witness how much he sacrifices himself to be the best damn Father he can possibly be... day in and day out.

Yesterday, we celebrated all Dads in our nation by the hubs doing man-things around the house building things and eating donuts for breakfast and ribs for din din. It was an awesome productive day, and makes me feel humbled for the simplicity in life.

Happy Father's Day to my angel, my POPS and to the love of my life, my HUBS, and to every man in mankind!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio