Friday, June 2, 2017

Hello June

Every summer, we embrace the sunshine with open arms, spend gorgeous Saturday mornings at the local Haymarket Farmer's Market, spend mornings and evenings outdoors in the water, and of course welcome football workouts into our lives. What does this mean for our household? It means the hubs is at work most of the day all week long, almost as if it were season again. Don't get me wrong... summer is still my fave season EVER, but having a toddler to run after and being in my third tri makes me miss the hubs so much more!

We definitely soaked up the hubs' "extra" time in the month of May spending time at the Omaha Zoo, traveling to Syracuse for my sister's graduation, and just spending time outside while the sun was shining and the pollen was heavy! Once May officially ended this past week, business picked as usual in the weight room, and football has resided in our lives.

In other news, I was able to spend some time in May thinking about my career and where I can best utilize my strengths (read more about strengths here). I am excited to actually take action on some of my aspirations that stayed as thoughts for so long. It feels so good to take that ME time and actually focus on my own needs and wants, rather than just this needy little boy who I LOVE serving, but can use the break at times! I look forward to revealing more about aspirations as things unfold throughout June.

Did you make the most of May? What are you looking forward to in June?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio