Monday, June 26, 2017

Maternity Photos

This week, I will be 37 weeks and counting! My, oh my how this time has passed by oh so quickly... completely faster than when I was counting down to the big D-day the first time around. My guess is it has to do with the fact that I have a 21-month old to keep busy and entertained. I've shared on the blog about how I'm taking these last few moments before our precious little baby girl arrives to be present with Mata and the Hubs. However, I'd be lying if I didn't admit how ECSTATIC I am to meet her sweet newborn face in a few short weeks!

I am beyond pleased with how our maternity pictures came out (yet again). We truly found our go-to photographer while living here in Nebraska when we were preggo the first time. Kate from Kate Florian Photography is amazing!! She captures some of our best moments, which can be a difficult task with a little busy-body toddler that doesn't always like to smile on cue. But here we are sharing the last few moments of being a family of three while getting ready to transition to the family of four!

Grateful for an amazing sunrise this day... Grateful for Kate... Grateful for my boys... Grateful for a healthy pregnancy... Grateful for LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio